Michael.H.Prosser

A founder of the academic field of intercultural communication

16 comments

Christine Ann, granddaughter number 1: 19 and entering college:
Michael H. Prosser, Ph.D.

In August 1992, I drove to the birthing hospital near Raleigh, North Carolina, as the first family member besides her mother and father to meet the newly born Christine Ann, returning several weeks later for her Baptism. This past weekend, I drove on the opening parents’ day at Meredith College in Raleigh, where Christine Ann was among the approximately 400 new freshwomen. Graduating from Cardinal Gibbons High School in Raleigh, Christine was a ballerina, a member of the National Honor Society, Student Council and Retreat leadership. At graduation, she was the single recipient of the Bishop Water award. Bishop Water integrated the Catholic schools in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Raleigh, the first school system to be integrated in North Carolina. So this was a very special honor for her. Her sisters, Elizabeth Marie (a senior at St. Mary’s School in Raleigh), and Mary Catherine Rose (a sophomore at Cardinal Gibbons High School) and Christine are very close, and all three are quite lovely. Their parents, my son Louis and her mother, Bernadette, are justifiably very proud of all three of their daughters, and now especially of Christine Ann. Her suite and dormitory mates are now calling her “Christy Ann” a new nickname as she begins her four years of college. Way to go, girl!

Thanks for passing by: ↓

GERARD Véronique

16 Responses to “Christine Ann, granddaughter number 1: 19 and entering college: Michael H. Prosser, Ph.D. [Post 223]”

1. Joshua Summy says:

my views on this topic differ from you.its good that you brought this up on your blog,it was a nice controversial read.

2. Just wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is simply nice and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

3. Thanks for some good points there. I am kind of new to online , so I printed this off to put in my file, any better way to go about keeping track of it then printing?

4. Can I make a suggestion? I feel youve acquired one thing good here. However what if you happen to added a pair links to a web page that backs up what youre saying? Or perhaps you possibly can give us something to take a look at, something that would join what youre saying to one thing tangible? Only a suggestion. Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good supply like this.

5. antique says:

Great site you have here but I was curious if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I’d really love to be a part of community where I can get feed-back from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thank you!

6. Points of view here are very new,funny and incisive,my cup of tea.I hope to read some articles about big news more than fashion only,how about combining fashion and politics? haha.so whimsical.

7. site says:

I am curious to find out what blog platform you are working with? I’m experiencing some minor security problems with my latest website and I’d like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any solutions?

• Hi
      List building genuinely can be the corner stone of your online business.Having your own list can easily help you succeedWhy is list building so fundamental to the success of my online business? Let\’s imagine that you sold an e-book to someone which included low excess fat recipes.an illustration, let\’s assume you market weight loss cookbooks and you sold one about low fat cooking to someone.In case you should be in the fat loss market, lets say you sold a healthy eating with low fat recipes cookbook. If you had them sign up to your newsletter or join your mailing list when they purchased this merchandise, then you can promote another cookbook you may haveIf you really had a system in place, when they buy your book they would automatically be signed up to your mailing list or newsletter, this way you can send out informative newsletters and promote other cookbooks at the same time.In case your customer was required to signup to your list as a component of the purchase process, you might promote other health related cookbooks to them. Given that this person already bought one product from you, you know they are a buyer and more apt to purchase other products from you in the future provided that they are about the very sameNow this customer is a proven buyer because they have already purchased one of your cookbooks, which generally also means they are a lot more likely to purchase other cookbooks from you in the long run.person is proven to buy cookbooks, you have a buyer in your list which will in all probability make more acquisitions in the future.

8. I wish to voice my love for your kindness in support of people who must have guidance on in this niche. Your special commitment to passing the solution across came to be surprisingly good and has without exception allowed others just like me to attain their targets. The insightful guidelines indicates so much to me and even further to my colleagues. Best wishes; from each one of us.

9. Moncler Vest says:

Great report, many thanks. I just signed up for your blogging site rss feed.

10. new iPad 2 says:

“people that are cowardly racists love to say things on here and then hide behind the mask of the internet—it makes me sick—oh well!”

11. What i find difficult is to find a blog that may seize me for a minute but your blog is different. Bravo.

12. The best essential information is this, that you have try to do very well approaching for that homelessness body and their helping hand. I am so inspired about that, after read your this useful written articles and your opinions also which is so attractive for do something for those

13. Once I came over to this blog post I can only look at part of it, is this my net web browser or the internet website? Should I restart?

14. You should check this out…

[...] Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine a few unrelated data, nevertheless really worth taking a look, whoa did one learn about Mid East has got more problerms as well [...]……

15. hosting says:

It’s hard to search out educated folks on this matter, however you sound like you understand what you’re talking about! Thanks